Permanently elastic, high-density, open-cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with water-based, polymer-modified asphalt.
- Substrates must be clean, parallel, plumb, have sufficient clear depth to receive the material specified, and be capable of resisting approx. 2.5 psi backpressure from the foam.
- As with any construction product, the useful life of the material can be maximized with routine inspection and repair if required.
- Occasional inspection will reveal any damage to the product or adjacent substrates that might affect building performance.
- EMSEAL precompressed sealants are easily repaired–requiring only damaged sections to be removed and reinstalled–not the entire length of the joint as is typical of extruded-seal systems.
Availability & Price
- Available for shipment internationally.
- Prices are available from local distributors or representatives. For more information, contact EMSEAL.
- The product range is continually being updated, and accordingly EMSEAL® reserves the right to modify or withdraw any product without prior notice.