(Posted October 2019)
Westborough, MA– EMSEAL contributes to the preservation, durability and sustainability of the built environment. We do so by delivering high value, lowest total cost of ownership, structural expansion joints and pre-compressed sealants that work.
We are a team of highly trained, motivated, and personable customer and technical service professionals. We deliver ready-to-go as well as custom solutions to structural expansion joint and other sealing applications worldwide, and we are looking for a Product Specialist for our Architectural Division at our corporate office in Westborough, Massachusetts.
If you like working with people, solving technical problems and at the same time enjoy the challenge of negotiating and closing win-win deals, then you could be the person we are looking for to add to our dynamic engineered-product Tech Team.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and possess high-energy enthusiasm for providing customer service oriented technical and product support. We’ve worked on structures throughout the world including the Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum, over 250 major, minor, college and Olympic stadiums, as well as schools, hospitals, and corporate campuses throughout the world.
An ability to multitask coupled with a creative and driven mind will prove invaluable in this position. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the big picture and be comfortable making real time decisions in a highly supported team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: building technology, inside sales, product specialist, construction management
- Provide customers with technical and product support for their specific geographic region including:
- Application analysis and product recommendation to architects, engineers, and contractors;
- Quote generation to single or multiple bidders, including negotiation of prices, discounts and commissions;
- Negotiation with affected parties the successful resolution of complaints;
- Over-the-phone, via online chat, and webinar based product installation guidance and training;
- Interpret blueprints and construction field conditions communicated through CAD and sketched drawings. Communicate to CAD engineers, conditions depicting product application solutions for preparation of submittal and manufacturing shop drawings.
- Compare product capabilities with expected application requirements such as: simple and compound movement, vehicular loading, chemical sensitivity, hydrostatic and air pressures, back-pressures of products on substrates.
- Persuade potential users to the benefits of selecting EMSEAL joint systems.
- Develop and share ideas for possible new products and technologies and new market applications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor of Science preferred, with an additional preference in Engineering, or demonstrated technical inclination combined with alternate Bachelor’s degree.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please research EMSEAL, and send us your resume and a letter telling us why adding you to our team will help us to meet our growth and quality goals.