Many of the essential tools necessary to install EMSEAL DFR at your job site.
Packed in a durable zippered canvas bag, the kit includes:
- a two 20-ounce sausage caulk guns
- six reusable cone nozzles
- a 10-inch bread knife
- a 3/4-inch caulk knife
- two 2-inch margin trowels
- a 2-inch diameter epoxy mixer
Refer to the DFR installation instructions to determine other tools and materials necessary for installation.
- Caulk gun is used to apply silicone to the finished joint.
- Margin trowel is used to spread adhesive epoxy.
- Caulk knife is used to tool the silicone bead at the substrate and between joints.
- Bread knife is used to cut foam sticks and reels.
- Epoxy mixer is attached to a standard power drill to mix multi-part adhesive epoxy.