Many of the essential tools necessary to install EMSEAL Colorseal and Seismic Colorseal at your job site.
Packed in a durable zippered canvas bag, the kit includes:
- a 10-ounce tube caulk gun
- a 10-inch bread knife
- a 3/4-inch caulk knife
- two 2-inch margin trowels
Refer to the product installation instructions to determine other tools and materials necessary for installation.
- Caulk gun is used to apply silicone to the finished joint.
- Margin trowel is used to spread adhesive epoxy.
- Caulk knife is used to tool the silicone bead at the substrate and between joints.
- Bread knife is used to cut foam sticks and reels.