BEJS Installation Kit
Packed in a durable zippered canvas bag, the kit includes:
- a 20-ounce sausage caulk gun
- three reusable cone nozzles
- a 3/4-inch caulk knife
- a 10-inch bread knife (Stick kit only)
- two 2-inch margin trowels (Stick kit only)
- a 2-inch diameter epoxy mixer (Stick kit only)
- snapoff blade utility knife (BOR kit only)
Refer to the BEJS installation instructions to determine other tools and materials necessary for installation.
- Caulk gun is used to apply silicone to the finished joint.
- Margin trowel is used to spread adhesive epoxy.
- Caulk knife is used to tool the silicone bead at the substrate and between joints.
- Bread knife is used to cut foam sticks
- Utility knife is used to cut small foam reels
- Epoxy mixer is attached to a standard power drill to mix multi-part adhesive epoxy..