WEBINAR: Bridge Preservation Through Low Cost, Watertight Joint Solutions
Next Date: TBD
Region: United States
Target audience: Anyone involved in Bridge, DOT or Roadway management, maintenance, design, or installation.
No fees or materials needed for this webinar.
Watertight Expansion Joints are a Key Component for All Bridge Construction and Maintenance.
DESCRIPTION: It is extremely important to correctly seal expansion gaps in bridges and roadways. Using the latest silicone-coated open cell foam technology allows for an easy to install, long lasting, watertight seal.
This session will look at these solutions and how they apply to a large number of applications and locations. Highlights include:
- Preformed, Foam-Supported Silicone Expansion Joint System
- Elastomeric Concrete Joint Nosing Solutions
- Cost & Performance Analysis of Low Cost Expansion Joint Solutions
- Meeting Bridge Preventive Maintenance Guidelines & Standards
- Retrofit of Existing Metal/Steel Expansion Joint Systems using Low Cost Alternatives
- Industry Standards and Recognition of Foam-Supported Silicone Hybrid Systems (inc. AASHTO and ARTBA)
- 1x PDH (Professional Development Hour) certified through EMSEAL
Presenter: Andy Castillo is the National Sales Manager for Bridge/Highway/DOT division of EMSEAL Joint Systems, Ltd. Andy has led the design and installation of bridge and DOT sealant projects throughout North America for the past five years. He has worked with state and local jurisdictions for testing and certification approvals. EMSEAL is the innovator of coated precompressed foam expansion joints and as well as header and patching materials. EMSEAL is a Sika company and has been successfully providing watertight sealant solutions for almost 40 years.
REGISTER for specific date above. Questions?